We are coming to you today not as Realtors, but as neighbors, and sharing some of the things we are doing to keep our sanity while staying home for the Coronavirus quarantine. Warning- this is not a video about getting your house perfectly organized, or getting into the best shape of your life. If you are looking for that- honestly, we are not your people right now. BUT… if you want some easy things to do, for yourselves, your kids, and your households that make your situation a little more manageable- take a look!
Our 8 Tips To Stay Sane
- Make the bed
- Communicate with your partner about what you need
- Use a day planner, if it feels right for you
- Call family and friends to stay connected
- Meal planning
- Take a break and do something fun with the kids, or your partner
- Exercise, or at least get out and get some fresh air
Comment below if you have things that have been working for you during the Coronavirus quarantine- we’d love to hear them. And, (this goes without saying) if you need ANYTHING, and we can help, please do not hesitate to call or text. We’re here for you and we’ll get through this together!
Graham and Kelly Levine, REALTORs | 760.421.1733 | email@example.com